Thursday, July 29, 2010

Temple Night & The Heavy-Weight



Hands down,
one of the things that has brought Samuel and I closer together
is regular Temple attendance.

And we needed that
-and continue to need that-
desperately.

I love my husband.

And I am so very grateful to be his wife...


...for time and all eternity.


 And just as refreshments are crucial
to any successful Family Home Evening,
a date IS NOT a date,
unless you feed me!


Hence,
The Heavyweight Roast Beef Sandwich at
Sam's Hof Brau in Sacramento. 

If you've never been,
GO.

Don't forget...
Get your bun dipped,
order the mashed potatoes (brown gravy only),
and don't even think of sitting down
until you have at least
6-7 tubs
of
pickles!

Samuel's a smart man.

I left a happy woman!

And that means a very, very happy man!





2 comments:

rachbill said...

I'm confused by the last line of your post. I asked Rachel to explain it to me but she said I needed to wait till I'm older.

OLIVIA said...

Feed Rachel something yummy NOW!