Friday, October 7, 2011

Getting Out The Halloween Bins...

I'm a big fan of getting the decorations up early,
and taking them down promptly!

I just know that if we wait it will never get done,
so we might as well just throw ourselves into it.

This year we had the pleasure of having my nephews over
for the tradition,
but before we broke out the Halloween bins,


...we played...


...gangsta'd...


...bathed...



...danced to Princess Rapunzel music...

(Over, and over, and over again... :)


...ate yummy burgers...


...and an even yummier Halloween treat...

{Thanks, Iris!}


...and then we got the starty parted!

See for yourself...


My favorite part?

Seeing how deathly afraid Jacob was of the theme song, Thriller!

Of course being the wicked aunt and uncle that we are,
we cranked it up!

H A P P Y  H A L L O W E E N  D E C O R A T I N G!

{And torturing your nephews...}

Bwa-ha-ha!



No comments: