Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fountains Time Again


{One: Isabella}

First the worst?  No way!
This is MY girl and I love her to pieces!
She is a big help in so many ways, no more so than to her momma.


{Two: Ava}

Loves to run, jump, and play!  
Will pause for photos and always has a winning smile.


{Three: Iris}

Never caught without a headband and a hair clip of some kind, no matter how scraggly the hair.  And no matter what, the band almost always sinks down over one eye!  Sharp, sweet pea, sharp! 

{Four: Owen}

I love you son!  
I wish I had  you're picture but somehow you eluded me!  
I'll catch you next time!
That's a promise!


{Five: Gabriel}

Stuck on the sidelines with mom, but content to watch the action from afar.  Thanks for keeping me company on the bench, son.


Yum!
You're just like your momma sweetheart!
If we're not running around,
we're EATING!


This is bliss...



No comments: