Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Gabriel's Baby Blessing...outfit.

So, there are many fabulous parents out there that are far, far superior than me at journaling.  I do my best to snap photos, record milestones, and chronicle the happenings of our growing family.  However, despite my best efforts some things slip by the wayside, and one of those things was photos of Gabriel in his baby blessing outfit!

Granted, his blessing was last year.  However when I added that post to my blog, I noticed, and very quickly so, that I didn't capture a single photo of my little guy all in white!  I promised myself, it's okay!  You'll get to it!  

Well, I made good on my promise. 

And I did indeed "get to it".

The only problem is,
Gabriel, our little bear cub,
is a whole lot bigger than a wee month old baby.

And let's just say his blessing outfit is a little...

...snug.

Yes, that's the word.

Snug.


Yes. 

Those are the pants.


There was no getting them on!













He's telling me the photo shoot is OVER!


Alright, son!

I love you!


1 comment:

Jim and Shana McGavock said...

This post made me laugh out loud! Love the back shot!