Saturday, November 6, 2010

My Golf Pro






For our date Samuel and I decided to hit the
golf range!
 
Not being golfers ourselves,
we borrowed his brother's clubs and filled up our bucket.
 
I took one,
maybe two swings,
and then sat back to watch the show.
 
Samuel on the other hand,
I think he'd be really great golfer.
But with everything going on
(family, school, life...),
it's just not possible to
hit the greens like he'd need to to get better.
 
So this was a really nice treat for him,
and let's face it,
I needed a good laugh!
 
Granted we were facing the sun,
but every single time he hit the ball it went center-left.
 
But he always looked far right!
 
You definitely had to be there,
but it made me laugh so hard.
 
And all that laughing works up
an appetite for dinner!
 
Now eating...
that's my game!
 
 
 

No comments: