Thursday, February 9, 2012

Feliz Aniversario: Once Anos!

What a day!

Or should I say,
"What 11 years!"

That doesn't really make sense,
but either way,
for our family,
it's happy commeration
of when our family began!



Samuel surprised me by coming home for lunch,
and announcing that he was home for the day!

Woo-hoo!


Then he whipped out a picnic,
complete with a baguette and chev're goat cheese
-my favorite!-
and we headed to the park!



For dessert,
my fatal hubris:

Scotchmallows...
11 of them!


Recently we scored a bocce ball set from a
second-hand store,
and with courts just down the way at a local park,
it's our new favorite game!


Now that we had an audience...



Let the games begin!







What a wonderful day!

The only flaw was that my girls
were at school and missed out on the
"stolen" afternoon!

More excuse to get out again
-and soon-
to do this all over again!

...

P.S.

Samuel,
I love you!

xoxome





No comments: