Friday, March 6, 2009

Music to My Ears? I don't think so!

My day is composed of keeping a watchful eye on these little rug-rats! For the most part they play well together, which is great for me! And every once in awhile, when I'm feeling out-of-my-mind, I bring down the musical instruments and let them have at it.

They love making music, and they love to compose complex pieces that they must perform live for my benefit!

Why did I not take a video to include the sound?
Because this memory is best remembered visually...on mute!

5 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

That picture is darling! These memories are things that they will talk about in many years to come.

Meredith said...

Who are the extra kids?

OLIVIA said...

The two older boys are my two nephews, Jacob and Luke. They will be with me during the day until the baby is born.

2KT Faupula girls said...

loving the moment! You must have been in a good mood to endure that! j/k lol!

Crystal Dever said...

Looks like a good time! Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you had a great day.