Monday, March 9, 2009

Share your Inner Book-worm!

Shannon passed this along and I thought it was kind of fun. I won't tag anyone, but if you're up for it definitely post what book happens to be near you too.

RULES
  • Grab the book nearest you-right now!
  • Turn to page 56.
  • Find the fifth sentence.
  • Post that sentence and a picture of the book along with these instructions in your blog.
  • Don't dig for your favorite book, the coolest, or the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.
  • Now you do it!
MY BOOK

Sunset Western Garden Book
"Leaf color can be variable within a species, so it's best to shop for plants in fall when their leaves are changing color."
pg. 56

We are full-on into spring gardening at our house.
It is so much fun getting your hands in the dirt!


3 comments:

Lopez X 5 said...

OOH, The trees in your header is the type I want for my yard! The look like the tree in Grandma's yard, but pink.

Shan B. said...

You like to garden too?!! I really don't do plants. Don't have any even in my house, not even fake one's. Maybe someday, but not now. I do like to look at them though. I like the trees you put at the top

THE TAYLORS said...

I could be mistaken, but isn't today your birthday? IF not, I know it's soon, so Happy Birthday!!