Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Our Night Out

We recently took the kids to the Roseville Galleria and found this booth with monogrammed kids items...three of which featured our names: Isabella, Ava, & Me, Olivia. I accidently deleted my picture, but here are the girls with there's.


We always hit the play areas.
I could have kicked myself for not bringing my hand sanitizer!


Because Isabella is a too tall and too old to play, we walked the mall. It was so fun, except she wouldn't let me go into any stores! I guess I browse too much? Finally I bargained Williams & Sonoma for the Disney Store and we were both happy.

Later, Samuel moved the kids to the other play area featuring big bubble tools, and Owen went crazy when he saw us on the second level waving down at him. He was trying to do everything he could to jump or lift himself into my outstretched arms!


Sam thought it'd be great if he crawled into the tunnel to surprise Owen. Owen responded by whomping him on the head!


Finally we ended the night at home with pajamas and homemade chocolate chip milkshakes!


Not a bad way to spend the evening together!

1 comment:

Shan B. said...

Wow!! I didn't know that the Galleria had play areas. I'm going tohave to check it out. What do you do for choc chip milkshakes???