Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas is Peppermint Hot Chocolate

Nothing beats hot chocolate on these cold chilly nights, but in December it's just natural to throw in a candy cane for some added holiday cheer! 

The kids love it, ironically Samuel and I hate it, but what to do?
It's Christmas!

The hanging of the wreath-which officially obscures my view out the peephole!

My girls pausing for some refreshment.
 
Mom moving all the ornaments around after the kids attacked the tree...
 
My son Owen and his crazy whipped cream mustache.  The kid loves the stuff and when he hears the can squirting he comes running with his mouth wide open!
 
Gabriel Dodge, getting ready to experience his very first Christmas, and liking it very much!
 
I love Christmas!  I am so grateful for my Savior, and for this opportunity to celebrate his birth.  It truly is an opportunity for families to draw close together to reflect on his life, his ministry, and his sacrifice in our behalf.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Herlehy Family said...

I love Peppermint Hot Chocolate! Looks like you and your family had fun decorating your home for Christmas. I too love the holidays!