Thursday, November 19, 2009

Park Days: Inspired!

 Our Relief Society has organized one day every week where we can get together and let the kids play at various parks around the city.

I admit, I hardly ever make it out (mornings are so crazy!), but when I do the kids never fail to have a great time and I love the opportunity to visit with other moms.  It is such a great opportunity to get to know them better, and I always come away smiling.
 
I am so grateful for for my membership in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  I know the Relief Society Program is ordained of God, and that the meetings and activities truly are inspired and are designed to draw us closer to Christ.

What a resource! 

What a blessing!

As we all strive to strengthen our homes and our families.

No comments: