Saturday, February 13, 2010

Where There Are Scotchmallows...There Is Love!

Love is in the air!

There are...
  

...valentines to be made...

  

 ...and decadent cookies to bake!

  

 There are faces to smear with pink nail polish...wait...

What?!?

  

 There are pounds and pounds of candy being consumed...
perhaps none more delicious than fifteen-yes, count them, 
fifteen beautiful, beautiful Scotchmallows!


  

I just may cry! 



 Yes, you know you hit a home run...

  

 We dined casually at Plutos and all I have to say is, 
"Where have you been all my life?"
This salad was HUGE and every bite was scrumptious!


Heart garlands are hung, courtesy of...Samuel!

  

The table is set... 

  

...and there are smiles... 

  

...all...

  

...around!

  

 Three-cheese pizzas are baked...
in the shape of-what else?

Hearts!



  And yet, sadly...

  

All good things must come to an end!

Boo!
 

5 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

Look like you had a great Valentines! Very creative...heart pizza!

Lisa @ Tales of a Young Housewife said...

I love it all!!

Melis said...

You guys are so awesome! I miss you tons!!

Amy said...

How fun! I love See's scotchmallows too! Looks like your Valentines was great!

2KT Faupula girls said...

Gosh, can I come to your house! Olivia, your such a cool Mom! You and Sam are always doing fun family things! Love and miss you guys!