Saturday, August 7, 2010

Isabella's Big Day: Pierced Ears



My mom had my ears pierced
when I was a whole three months old,
and when I had my girls I knew I wanted to wait
and let them be apart of the decision.

For Isabella,
my timid one,
the decision was easy.

It was always:

"Maybe next year..."

So when she came to me and said,
"I'm ready."

I smiled.

Because I knew she was.


Calm, cool, and collected.

Well, there was a little bit of nervousness!


Thank goodness for crazy little brothers
who provide plenty of distraction!








Once she was seated,
it was all over in a matter of seconds!

Of course,
she did great!

No tears...just smiles!

Congratulations Isabella! 


It was an interesting family outing.

Ava and Iris are even more convinced
that they'll pierce their ears later...
many years later!

As for Gabriel and Owen,
we'll just try to keep them from jumping off
the second story of the mall!



No comments: