Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Tres Hermanas


I love getting together with my sisters,
and unfortunately,
it's not often enough.

Thankfully,
with the leisure of summer,
there's a little more flexibility in the schedule
for getting together.

Today,
we traveled to Marysville for
a little fun in the sun!

{I love how Ava begins and ends this journey...}




 We ate some snacks on the lawn before we hit the water...




Ava & Taylor


We took a break for lunch...


...and Taylor made me laugh!

I was teasing her for having sleepy eyes...


...so she obliged me with opening up those beautiful peepers!

{How do I have blond-haired and blue-eyed nieces?!?}


Owen's up on his water consumption!


And Gabriel's down with keeping the bod protected from the sun!

{Such health-conscious boys!}


Now we just have to work on keeping your food IN your mouth...


Beautiful girls:

Isabella and my younger sister,
Julia Maria Sabrina!


Gabe's a total baby about getting in the water.

When it was almost time to go,
that's when he wanted to
mosey on over to the water.


Water-fun was short-lived.


This boy thrives on a different kind of liquid...


We had a great time, Sophia!

Thanks for having us out,
and we definitely need to do this again!

{Sweet dreams, Ava!}



No comments: