Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Owen's Joyschool Kick-Off Party


This is the first year ANY of our children have
participated in a pre-school.

I'm not against them,
I just enjoy having my children at home!

But when some girls in our ward and neighborhood
asked who was interested in getting a small co-op together,
Samuel and I gave some serious thought to it.

We went back and forth,
but in the end,
thought that Owen would not only benefit
from regular interaction with other kids his age,
but that he'd just have fun!


I was able to help coordinate the
Kick-off Party,
which meant the planning of fun activities...


...and a tasty
-and very kid-friendly-
brunch!


Gabriel loved the menu!


Owen,
giving the evil eye!

And we haven't even officially started school yet!


Owen was a bit of a mess this whole day.

He knew something was up,
and was pretty sure he didn't want any part of it!

...

Don't worry, Owen.

With anything,
there's bound to be a few bumps
along the way!

Keep pushing on, son.

You won't be disappointed!

I love you!

Love,
Mom




No comments: