Monday, December 20, 2010

Googly-eyed-ness & The Oakland Temple Lights

Visiting the Oakland Temple to see the Chritmas lights
is something we love to do every year for
family home evening.

Samuel and I were sealed here,
and the kids still giggle over the googly-eyed-ness
of this special place which is where our family first began!


This year the weather was really mild!

Usually it's freezing and it's a quick trip up and down
the grounds before we take refuge in the visitor center.

It was nice to be able to amble...
and take things in at a more leisurely pace.




The kids loved that the water in the fountain was frozen!


Guess again!

It's really just empty!


Owen boy,
full of loves!


And his loves are gone!


Gabriel,
getting a good long look,
and I'm sure thinking all kinds of profound and wonderful things.

I wish I could peek into that head of his!


My beautiful babies-
minus Owen who was officially in the minus-loves.

...

M E R R Y  C H R I S T M A S !




 

No comments: