Wednesday, June 22, 2011

All three girls earned free tickets to
Six Flags Discovery Kingdom for completing their school's reading challenge!

Congrats ladies!

And though Samuel and I had just completed
a 16-mile hike only the day before...

Away we went!




My sweet Ava!
She got soaked to the bone!

 


Waiting for the main event,
Shouka,
The Killer Whale!





She was amazing!

The boys, however,
look less than impressed...






We loved that there were both animals AND rides.
It made for a nice day alternating between the two.

 


I'll give the park this much:

They have rides for all age groups!

We have quite the spread with kids ranging from 2 - 9
and everyone was happy.

Samuel and I loved teasing the big girls who never
turned down a kiddie ride.

Smart girls for taking advantage of every opportunity,
but they still looked pretty funny sometimes!

 





After Kong, one of the big roller-coasters,
shut down for repair,
Samuel and Isa headed for the Medusa, another big one.

As you can see from Samuel's face,
someone was too short to ride.

Judging from her smile,
she knows she dodged a bullet,
and happily so!



Halfway through we realized we were being stalked
by a wild animal!

I brought him home with me.

{smile}










Just hangin' around...






Soaked!





Gabriel's concern over his first coaster
was well-justified.

He hated it.










We came.

We saw.

And I'm so glad we DON'T have a season pass!

Once is enough for this mom and dad!

Until next year...

and

H A P P Y  R E A D I N G !







No comments: