Sunday, June 12, 2011

Happy Birthday Owen, Gabriel, & Julia!


I think this picture of my boys looks so, so funny!

Here they are at the ripe old age for four & two,
and yet I can look at this picture
and easily fast-forward to when they're forty-four & forty-two-
and get a good idea of what they'll look like then!


I dearly hope they continue to be a little GOOFY...


...a WHOLE lot of fun...


...and the very BEST of friends!


How is that they're so nice and composed for a picture with dad...


 ...and so silly and squirmy with mom?


The waiting is finally over...


 C H E C K  I T  O U T !

Superheros in the house!


We HIGHLY recommend this set from Amazon-
which is very reasonably priced!

If you're interested,
check it out here!


Since the boys birthday's are in the summer,
or in our house,
- C A M P I N G  S E A S O N -
s'more's are the way to go!




Yup,
that's all that were left,
and even these last morsels were snatched up by sticky fingers!


We're so fortunate to have both our families in town,
so we celebrated yet again with even more grandma's!



Aunt Julia turned sweet-fourteen!

H A P P Y  B I R T H D A Y,  B E A T I F U L !

Sigh.

Another year has come and gone.

Owen & Gabriel,

You are,
and always will be,
my "two boys!"

We love you both so much,
and it is a joy to watch you grow.

All our love,
Mom & Dad

(...and your three other little momma's too!)


No comments: