Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Turkey Bowl



Woo hoo!

Bet you didn't know turkeys had big guns!

Yes, that's my man in all his glory
and he did me proud!

Let me back up a bit...


The morning of was absolutely gorgeous
and we love to tag along for the big day,
only this time I thought I'd take the kids on a bike ride
before we hit the sidelines.

We gave our high fives,
said our good-byes,
and no sooner did we get to the other side of the street
when I realized that my tire, and Iris',
was completely deflated.

And this after a pump up only moments before!

Back to the game then,
where we all hopped the fence to get in
-the kids LOVED that part-
and I got to hang with a friend while the boys threw
the pigskin around!

You can't beat a turkey bowl!

Except for the fact that a hen bowl
would be pretty rockin' too!




No comments: