Monday, December 1, 2008

Family Home Evening: Game Night!

For a rowdy Family Home Evening we opted for a 3-game dash of Hide-&-Go Seek, Duck-duck-goose, and Twister. Here's what I learned:
  1. It's hard to hide when you have gigglers and heavy breathers trying to squeeze in next to you.
  2. Half the family still doesn't get the concept of running around the circle and then sitting down.
  3. It's really, really hard to hold your crazy position in Twister when a 5-year is calling the shots with the spinner and taking forever to do it!
Did we have fun though? Of course!

1 comment:

2KT Faupula girls said...

We love these games too! Best hiding spot I found is the bathtub. Once I fell asleep and the girls didn't find me until one of them decided to use the bathroom! Don't worry, Dee was around and he knew where I was hiding. He just wanted to see how long it took them to find me.