Friday, December 19, 2008

Good People

We attended Isabella and Ava's Christmas school program and because it was standing room only I was very close to a woman who was filming the performance next to me. I had Owen in my arms, and as babies do, he reached out his little finger several times to poke her. I apologized and she just laughed and assured me it was alright. In that moment it struck me how much she reminded me of a sister I was privileged to know in a former ward...a wonderful sister whose spirit shone so radiantly in everything she said and did. It made me tear up because I realized how much I missed her sweet spirit.

I am so grateful for you good brothers and sisters who become like family to us. You inspire, comfort, and bless us...fulfilling the Savior's commandment to "love one another". May God truly bless you this Christmas Season. We love you all!

3 comments:

Michelle Elena said...

Hi Olivia
Your Family has sure grown they all look great. This is Michelle Ybarra (Colvin) I found your blog and wanted to say hi. I also have a blog check it out sometime meybarra.blogspot.com Happy holidays

Amber said...

Holy cow (and let me say my hat goes off to you, my little fabulous one) on the upcoming baby... #4 has totally thrown me :) Hope all is well at your house, Merry Christmas!

Amy said...

I miss you! It was so great seeing you in the temple. It was great sharing a wonderful with your wonderful spirt and your husbands!