Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Mother's Day

I love Mother's Day!

I'm always allowed to sleep in as late as I want, and when I make my grand entrance it's to a breakfast menu of my choice.

This year, I selected:

Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan cheese
&
Scrambled Eggs
Ham & Cheese Croissants
Chocolate Muffins
Orange Juice


This year, Samuel could only find a 6-pack of assorted muffins (poppy-seed, blue-berry, & chocolate), and of course, everyone's favorite is the chocolate. Because it was my special day, I was alotted one whole muffin to myself. However before I could take my second half, Iris scooped it up and licked it!

Where did she learn such a thing?


And not only did she lick it, but she proceeded to thoroughly enjoy it!

That little rascal.


Look at my beautiful family!

I could not be happier on this Mother's Day!

I hope you had a wonderful day too!


1 comment:

Shan B. said...

I swear you must have the most exotic breakfasts every day. I feel like such a failure compared to you when I read all about your wonderful breakfasts. My poor kids have to eat cereal. How do you do it? You're a great mom & Happy late Mom's day!!