Saturday, May 16, 2009

When they were Young: Father-Son Camp-Out

For the Father-Son Camp-out we were asked to provide the youngest photos of both the father and son for an evening slide show presentation. I had a great time picking through my favorites, and finally settled on the ones below.

Samuel said the shot of Owen (on the right), got big laughs!
Here's a brand new Owen:
Just born and on the scale!
He's not one bit happy about it either!


Such is the life of a new baby:
Sleep, sleep, sleep!

And here's my sweetheart at 6 1/2 years old.
He's about the same age as Isabella & Ava!
It's hard to believe that the boy in this picture is all grown up with a wife and 5 children!

And here they are today.
Two of the most influential men in my life. Soon they'll be joined by a third.

I can't wait!



No comments: