Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Elmer Family Dinner sans Kids

Every year my mother-in-law hosts an adult-only dinner with all of her children and their spouses.  It's something we look forward to every year and is a special time to relax over pizza, See's Candy, and games.

Here's my sister-in-law Elizabeth acting out...what?
 
My brother-in-laws, Houston, Nathan, and Joe and my sister-in-law Leah trying to figure it out too!
 
My sister-in-law Rachel, her husband Bill, and Samuel's mom and dad laughing it up!
 
Samuel's turn.
Check out the intense concentration...

I am so grateful for my in-laws.  In "The Family: A Proclamation to the World", it states that: "Extended family may lend support when needed."  What a blessing it is to know that we have so much love and support.

No comments: