Tuesday, December 8, 2009

It begins...Achievement Days!


Look at the smile on this girl! 
She is loving that her first Achievement Days is only moments away.
 
 It was something to watch my baby girl kiss me good-bye to attend her first meeting.  I know it won't be long before Samuel and I will be juggling who's where and when, so this really is the beginning of...well, not the "end", but the beginning of the "beginning"!  What can I say?  It's late and I'm feeling nostalgic!

After the meeting, she was bubbling with excitement from all the fun she had.  They made chocolate dipped pretzels and a craft, and even had a white elephant gift exchange too.  Her sisters were wild with envy and can't wait to turn eight as well!

We love you Isabella!  And we are so excited to see you grow in the gospel!

No comments: