Monday, January 19, 2009

Costco vs. Sam's Club


I love "Buy-in-Bulk" stores! Unfortunately, the annual fees keep us from purchasing two memberships since the stores are pretty similar. When we lived in Marysville, we let our Costco membership expire and opted for a Sam's Club membership, and immediately fell in love with their "Click N' Pull" service, which allows you to purchase your items on-line (the "click"), and then schedule a day to pick up your "pulled" items. Shopping was a breeze, and we had so much time to browse the fun stuff in the middle of the store. Now that we're in Roseville, we let our Sam's club membership expire and have resumed our Costco membership. We love Costco, but alas, that they don't offer "Click N' Pull"! I miss looking at the socks, dvd's, and garden hoses! They do however offer the best bargain meal in town, as seen above!

2 comments:

Laura Keith said...

Costco pizza is BY FAR so much better than Sam's Club. I have both memberships (my dad in law buys the sams for me!) and I have to admit that I love Costco soooo much, but there are a few good things in Sam's too. My loyalty will always be to Costco... if I have to choose! I still make a trip down to Roseville every couple of weeks just for a Costco run! Maybe we should get Pizza there together sometime :)

Amber said...

Olivia, I love reading your blog... I know you think I'm crazy but it reminds me of great things that I often forget. Thanks girlie :) Oh, and a sincere congrats on another boy!!! So happy for you guys.