Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ultrasound Results!

We had quite possibly the best ultrasound experience ever! Our technician, Annette, was amazing and she even became teary as she watched our little baby moving around on the monitor. I think my favorite part of the whole experience, is watching Samuel's face. He has the luxury of seeing the screen the entire time, and I love his expressions as he watches what our little one is up too.

We'll enough is enough!

The Elmer Family's 5th child is...

a...

BOY!

We are all thrilled!
With love,
The Sam Elmers

P.S. I'll post photos soon but we left them at my grandma's house!

7 comments:

Knudson said...

CONGRATULATIONS Elmer Family especially Owen & Sam. We LOVE boys and are happy Owen will have a Brother! We are excited to follow the good news!

Michelle Elena said...

Congrats. My brother and his wife are expecting their first and they find out at the end of this month

Melissa said...

Awesome! That is great news. : ) How are the girls reacting? I bet they are happy for another little brother. Now all you guys need is for 1 more boy! You need to make things even. LOL
Miss you guys!

Melis said...

Yay! Congrats! I hope it was a clear photo... I remember last time :)

Joe and Jessica Elmer said...

Whoops, thought I edited my last comment, but ended up deleting it. We are so happy for you guys and can't wait to see our new nephew. Way to up the boy numbers in the family!

Shan B. said...

Congrats!! Nice to kind of even out the numbers, right? HOpe you continue to have any uneventful pregnancy. That's a good thing.

The Vuki Family said...

Congrats to you guys.....We're so happy for you. What a darling tribute to your sweetheart. Olivia I think that you are the world's best mommy and wife. Hope all continues to go well.

Maki's 2 cents.
I need the Elmers number so that if they need concrete they can call me. He is officially a Contractor! Take a look at his website. ottoconcrete.com
Take care!