Friday, January 23, 2009

My Big Babies!





Something I often tell my kids is that no matter how old they are, they will always be my babies. I even go so far as to try and finangle my 7-year old daughter on my lap so I can try and rock her to sleep. I'll chase Ava and Iris around the house so I can "change their diaper". They think it's wildly funny and run all over the place trying to get away from "crazy mom". I can't do that to Owen though, because odds are he does need a diaper change and then it's not that funny any more! The point is, no matter how old they grow or what size shoe they wear, they will, always and forever, be MY babies. And I will love them as much, if not more, than the first day I knew of their existence.

1 comment:

2KT Faupula girls said...

I do the exact same thing! I love it when they follow up with "But we are big girls now".