Friday, June 12, 2009

"Isabella Captured"...By Ava


A while back Ava asked if she could borrow the camera to take some pictures around the house. Normally, this is an automatic "no". Samuel and I hardly even trust ourselves with the camera, as our record for taking care of the little contraptions is very, very poor.

But on that day I was interested to see what she would come up with, and so...

The Photographer


The first subject.

Now we're getting somewhere.

Surprise!

Where'd she go?

What was she doing?
A clue.

The Escape!

We're on to you!


I thought Ava captured the element of surprise and the thrill of the chase rather well!


2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love that! Tristan wants to use my camera ALL the time. I've finally gotten the nerve and let him use my Canon D50. (while I am there, and the strap is around his neck!) I see a little photographer in him. It's hard to say no. I think I'll be getting him his own camera for christmas this year.

Shan B. said...

I'm so proud of you for letting her take pics on her own. Blake does this all the time & has his own camera. It's a Kodak that Grammi didn't like anymore. He actually took a ton of pics at my sister's wedding reception a while back & it was so fun to see what he did, we even made a memory book for them. Way to go. It's fun to see what they take pics of. I have tons of random shots & some are very erasable. Thank goodness for digital.