Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!


This is so late, but I wanted to pause and express my gratitude for my wonderful husband. He is a good man who loves his family with all his heart. I am grateful for his example and appreciate what a wonderful father he is to our five beautiful children.

Since we had only been home a few days from the hospital, we celebrated quietly at home. The kids surprised Samuel with some of his favorite things including Cheese Whiz (I normally do not allow that product in our house!) and Plums!

With the girl's help, we prepared a family-style lunch-no cooking necessary (oops-except for the fruit tart)!

The kids and I attempted to dye some carnations blue...

...it didn't work but we had fun anyway!

Finally Gabriel joined the party!

Samuel was surprised with his gift...


...a pressure washer!

And of course the next day he was out in force trying it out!

Happy Father's Day!

No comments: