Tuesday, June 2, 2009

School Open House

This past week was a big one for the family. The girls were busy all week prepping for their school's Open House, and Samuel and I busy doing the same, preparing for the school's Art Show that would take place the same night.


Everyone gathering in the courtyard for a warm welcome before being dismissed to the various classrooms!

Isabella and her desk full of recent assignments.

Standing before her completed "White Cabbage Butterfly" Project.

Ava and the hottest display around: The recently hatched baby chicks!

Showing Dad her "Caterpillar" book.

Because Sam and I were manning the Art Show, we took turns visiting the classrooms. After Sam relieved me, the girls took me through too.

Here is a shot of Isabella's very tidy desk. She was extremely excited to show this to me!

Showing me some beautiful writing assignments and an even more beautiful smile!

Her flower pot!

Ava and the fluffy chicks...again!

I love her interpretation of a baby chick! So spidery!

Bella in the computer lab!

Sam and I were so happy to share this special time with the girls. They have accomplished so much, and we are grateful for their dedicated teachers. In addition, the Art Show was well-attended and we even managed to raise some money to put towards future art supplies!


1 comment:

Leah said...

NICE COMPUTER LAB!!! Do you remember what our computer lab looked like in Elementary school with the green or orange apple computers whose Monitors took up the entire table? How amazing it is that technology has come such a long way!