Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Traditions: Part I


Messy, Messy Valentines!

The Thursday before Valentine's Day I had a Valentine Activity Day for the kiddies at home. I knew Isabella and Ava would be coming home from school bearing all kinds of goodies from their class parties, so I wanted to make sure these little ones had a chance to join in the fun too.





Way to go Owen! He never gets a hold of markers-can you guess why? So he really made the most of this opportunity!


They were so funny about the placement of their heart confetti. It took them forever to get them "just right". They also made hearts and figures out of pink salt dough, which I baked later in the afternoon.

Happy Valentines Day!

2 comments:

Shan B. said...

Thanks Olivia. I'll have to try that. The reverse thing is such a pain....it makes me mad when I forget. I put my photos in 1st ^ then add the text. Never tried the right margin thing. You guys always look so happy. I'm telling you, you really need to get on Facebook....Shannon

2KT Faupula girls said...

How fun! It's cool that you thought of that, either wise, I could see the little ones saying the never ending "Why do they get valentines?"