Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentine's Traditions: Part V

Crab Feast!

There is nothing I love more than crab legs! And several years ago, when we obtained our Sam's Club membership, we learned that they sell 2 lbs. of frozen King Crab legs for under $15.00. That's a steal! We began by boiling the legs, but now prefer to bake them, and in 6-8 minutes you can have a feast!

Since we eat later than we normally would due to waiting until the kiddies are in bed, we keep the meal really simple:

Main Course

Steaming Crab Legs
Bubbling Butter & Fresh Lemon Wedges
Crisp Caesar Salad
Warmed Sourdough Boules

Dessert

Chocolate Dipped Strawberries

The whole meal is exquisite and comes together for under $25.00!
You can't beat it!

Happy Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

2KT Faupula girls said...

We love seafood! Especially crab! I didn't know Sam's club sells king crab! Good to know!

Lopez X 5 said...

As I look at your pictures, it reminds me, that I need to take more, day to day pictures of my family.
I love reading your blog!

Melissa said...

How romantic! Great way to have a romantic valentines without the kids! We celebrated with the kids this year. I think I will take your tips on celebrating after the kids are in bed!

sanpinney said...

This looks so yummy! Here's my blog: pinneyfamily-sanpinney.blogspot.com

Did you get my message about visiting teaching on Thurs??