Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Fabulous Four-Star Mother's Day


I am so grateful for my sweet children and a wonderful husband who always make Mother's Day special for me. 


This year it all began with breakfast at the world famous...


"Elmer Restaurant"!



The elegant table, complete with a floral bed sheet tablecloth, held a bounty of edible treats...


The menu featured all of my favorites, including an egg white omelet and chocolate dipped strawberries!


The restaurant was all decked out with family photos and...


one-of-a-kind artwork!


Of course there were gifts, and yes,
that's a tea bag resting on my eye!

It's my spa treatment and it supposedly works miracles on tired eyes!


Are you guys trying to tell me something?

Anyhow,
It was a wonderful, wonderful Mother's Day!
I am grateful to have such beautiful, loving, and mostly well-behaved children!

{Smile}

No comments: