Thursday, March 11, 2010

Tokens & Tickets


It was finally that dreaded (oops, did I say that?), I mean wonderful, time of year when we raise funds for the girls school by visiting Chuckie Cheese.


As you can see, this is their absolute favorite event of the year!


Owen is my timid little man.  He's very interested in things, but gets nervous when it comes to actually participating.


Take this monster truck ride, for instance.  Gabriel pretty much rolled with the homies, while Owen actually tried to jump ship!

{As I looked at this post a second time, it struck me that one day these boys will actually be riding together in a legit vehicle on the street!  At least I hope it's legit...and please, please don't be a monster truck!}

The kiddies had a blast, and for our trouble, the school raised some money and we walked away "richer" with several tootsie pops, stickers, and bracelets.

A win-win!

No comments: