Saturday, March 13, 2010

Expressions


My kids are saints for bearing with a momma who loves to snap their picture!  Everyone indulged save for Bella who refused to sit still for even one shot!  The rest agreed, though some were more willing than others...








Ava Grace, my bruiser! 

Her foot caught on the reading rug at school and she went crashing down.  She's a trooper though, and this smile says it all!  Ava and I share tons of physical characteristics, but where she gets her dynamic personality and adventurous spirit, I'll never know!  She brings an energy to this home that is unmatched, and can sleep like a log late into the morning catching some serious zzz's!

Iris Luciana, Sweet & Sour

That's her daddy's nickname for her and it fits to a "t".  You'd be hard-pressed to find someone whose a sheer delight one moment and a pain-in-the-neck the next!  But as one of our favorite storybooks goes...




Owen Joseph, Little Man
 
Persistence is how I would describe this boy.  He is the squeakiest wheel for sure, and is learning, day by day, that momma is NOT at his beck and call!  Shocking, I know!  But oh, so true!  He is a good boy, who still gives me squeezes and loves, and makes my day when I feel his tiny heart beat against mine.





Gabriel Dodge, Monster Munch

Outgrowing Owen by leaps and bounds, this boy, at two years younger, is already wearing clothes that Owen was wearing just last year!  He is a delight, the crown jewel of the bunch!  Just kidding, of course, but seriously, you could not special order a child more perfect than he.

All of my children are priceless, and they bring Samuel and I so much joy.  They can't help but make you want to be better than you are.


No comments: