Friday, March 12, 2010

S'more Science




I'm absolutely convinced
the best way to make a s'more is NOT over an open flame! 

I know! 

You die-hards will hate this post!


It's broiling them to perfection under 500 degrees of scorching heat.  

We used honey grahams,
 squares of Hazelnut Chocolate from IKEA
(TRY IT-YOU WILL LOVE IT!),
and baby mallows. 

Keep a real close eye on those babies,
but after a few minutes the mallows are golden,
the chocolate perfectly melty,
and the crackers crisp and crunchy!

Enjoy!

6 comments:

Joe and Jessica Elmer said...

It looks good...It sounds good...Now only if I liked marshmallows :)

Freyja Colborn said...

i love doing it over a fire but these look really yummy as well. I will have to try these out at some point

Herlehy Family said...

Great idea! I am going to give it a try!

Amy said...

Oh, I want one right now! I am going to try it!!

Cadle Clan said...

Yum! Good idea!

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

How did I miss this post? This is GENIUS!