Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

Of course! I love my husband!

Do I sometimes like to drive him crazy?

Most definitely yes!

Recently we agreed to surprise the girls with the movie, "Ever After". We bought it when it was on sale and were keeping it for just the right time. Samuel went to get it from our closet, but couldn't find it. After we checked several places, it looked like no surprise movie-at least not that night.

You'd think that would be the end of it. But no. My husband is my mother's son. Like her, they are incredibly determined to hunt relentlessly for an item until it is FOUND! Sure enough, over an hour later, he was still looking. Finally he called off the hunt to hold Gabriel, and as I was walking down the hall it struck me where the DVD was. Sure enough, I found it.

(And no, I didn't know where it was all along.)

Anyway, I came out with it and of course he wanted to know where I found it.
That's where I'm mean.

I wouldn't tell him.

I still won't.

Because it's driving him crazy...as you can see below!


I love you honey!


7 comments:

The Blanquie Blog said...

Hahaha. That's so funny:)

Knudson said...

Oh that is just so funny! And Mean! But I would do the same thing and enjoy it! HA HA HA!

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

He may sometimes drive you batty, but he is an excellent delivery man. THANK YOU for that DELICIOUS DINNER! I cannot believe how fantastic you are. You just had a baby and you and your gourmet skills are nice enough to help me when I'm down for the count. THANK YOU! I owe you - BIG.

Herlehy Family said...

That is so funny! I love your new blog background, it looks so cute.

Laurie said...

I wish I was strong enough not to cave...You go girl!

Jim and Shana McGavock said...

Oh you are EVIL! I love it!!!

Lisa @ Tales of a Young Housewife said...

hahahah :)