Friday, July 3, 2009

Corvettes, Dodge Vipers, & even a Lamborghini!

My sister recently stayed the night with us and we headed to the Fountains for some water fun. We had a horrible time finding a parking spot, but soon found out why:

An Auto Show!

When we passed the Lamborghini I could not help laughing at the grown men going ga-ga over it. One guy even asked someone to take his picture with it!

Are they really that big a deal?

The best part about walking around was hearing all the people whisper about how many children we had. They all thought my 12-year old sister was my daughter too!

Rats!
No water feature due to the disco dance lessons they were giving on the stage! The kids quickly got over their disappointment as we all became mesmerized by the music and dancing. It was really, really entertaining!

Some ladybug fun!

I thought our trip was pretty fun, but guess who slept through it all?

Here's to fun in the sun!


No comments: