Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Stay Awake!

Samuel and I have always had success in coaxing our new babies onto regular sleeping schedules by encouraging them to stay up until 11:00 PM or so.

I'm not saying it always works, because as you can see, sometimes they don't like to cooperate!

In the end, Gabriel was just down-right annoyed with his persistent parents, and we let the poor guy snooze for a bit.

It's okay, 3 AM feedings only last for a time. And I know once their gone, I'll miss them.

Maybe!


3 comments:

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

i sometimes miss the snuggly babies who fall asleep in your arms, but I don't miss the night feedings! You have such a darling family. We love you - and your fantastic blueberry muffins. Thanks!

Laurie said...

I have to admit I miss the alone time of the 5 or 6 AM feedings...but never the 3 AM ones!

He is darling!

Herlehy Family said...

He is so darn cute! I love all the dark hair.