Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mother Goose on the Loose


What's got Owen's attention?

And Gabriel's too?


Of course!
It's the Roseville Library Summer Reading Club event:

Mother Goose on the Loose

We enjoyed fun songs, and-oh wait!
What's this?
They give you...

STICKS???
(Can you tell this was a hit with my 2-year old?)

I can only guess what he's thinking:
Music instrument or weapon?

Thankfully he chose the former, not the latter, and enjoyed banging away with the best of them!

Later, after dropping off our library books in the car and suffering a major meltdown in the parking lot (Owen-not me), we returned for the free craft activity. While the kids colored trees and affixed popcorn "leaves" with glue dots, I caught up with some of my former library co-workers. What fun!

Free programs at your local library?

PRICELESS!


1 comment:

Herlehy Family said...

I love the free summer library programs. However, this summer I was only able to take the boys to one event and last year we did not miss one. Sometimes life to crazy but fun!