Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Minus some Wisdom...Teeth!


For some time now I've needed to have my wisdom teeth removed. I've always used the kids as an excuse NOT to have the procedure done (i.e. I had just had a baby or we were trying to have another baby, etc.-). But when we finally selected our family dentist, he scheduled the appointment for two weeks hence and I was out of excuses!

Fortunately, Dr. Dever is great (we highly recommend him!), and the procedure was flawless and my healing is coming along nicely.

Do I miss chewing?

Yes!

I LOVE TO EAT!

So everyone out there please do me one favor:

Eat some Tri-tip for me!



5 comments:

Joe and Jessica Elmer said...

I totally missed that you were getting your wisdom teeth pulled. Let us know if you need anything.

Steve Williams said...

You poor thing! I was such a baby when I got mine out, you look like a champ!

Herlehy Family said...

Oh no! That is a painful procedure. Please let me know if we need any help, kids, store, dinner.

rachbill said...

I totally feel for you Olivia! Sorry to hear about your mouth. Was it totally miserable?

2KT Faupula girls said...

Ouch! This is something I need to do too! Not sure what excuses I can up with! Hope your healing process was quick!