Saturday, August 8, 2009

My funny little man...

Owen is such a funny little man.

I say little man because that is just what he is:
A little man!

Doesn't that boggle your mind?
It does mine.

I can hardly believe this fireball of energy and attitude is one day going to tower over his mama-no large feat considering I'm only 4' 11"-but still, tower he will, and he will come to me not to tie his cape on or to put ballet slippers on his little feet (at least I hope not!), but to ask if he can borrow the car or stay out a little later than curfew (and if you're wondering dear, the answer is NO! :).

Here he is completely transfixed with the swim towel his Grandma Clista gave him for his birthday. He insists we spread it out nice and smooth so he can stand and point at it while saying in an awe-inspired whisper, "Batman!"

I love you Owen!

Thank you for filling my day with
craziness,
frustration,
and yes,
love!

1 comment:

allison said...

Josh is sitting here with me & said "funny guy!" when he saw the picture of Owen wearing the cape. Owen is such a cute little guy & I imagine he'll always have you laughing, as his father is a jokester too!